Lola’s Late Night Bruschetta Recipe:
Turn your oven to 300 and let it warm up while you prepare your ingredients. You will only need little heat for this recipe. Ingredients required: Olive oil, Apple Cider Vinegar (Optional), Two cloves of garlic, Parsley flakes, Black Pepper, Salt, Little stick of butter, and a Mini french baguette.
- Crave Bruschetta and learn to say Baguette lol
- Slice your baguette but not too thin
- Melt your little stick of butter and spread it on the slices
- Place slices on an ungreased baking sheet and leave in oven for about 5 minutes or till it gets crisp
- Chop up your choppables: Tomato and Garlic. Add olive oil sparingly, parsley flakes, salt, apple cider vinegar and Black pepper. Mix it together with a fork (optional)
- By this time your baguette should be crisp but still soft to touch.
- Add your mixture to the slices with a teaspoon and finally do not..i repeat do not add onion to this recipe lol
Enjoy!!! And feel free to share your recipe too.